The CQ-Sync100™ PCI adapter card provides efficient and quick
communications with true Plug and Play (PnP) capabilities. This 32-bit PCI
bus compatible adapter card is available for use with CQ’s connectivity
solutions. The CQ-Sync100 PCI card connects to any external
synchronous modem or device with
the RS-232 cable that is included with the card. The card supports analog
dial-up communications speeds up to 33.6 Kbps - the fastest synchronous speed
supported by analog dial-up communications.
CQ-Sync100 PCI Features
- Windows Compatibility. The card is fully compatible with
Microsoft’s® 32-bit Windows® operating systems, including Windows 95, Windows
98, Windows NT®, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. The
CQ-3270® connectivity solutions
use the card to communicate at synchronous analog dial-up speeds up to 33.6
- Multiple Protocols Supported. The card is compatible with a
numerous synchronous applications, including Synchronous Data Link Control (SDLC),
Binary Synchronous Communications (BSC-Bisync), and High-Level Data
Link Control (HDLC).
- Plug and Play Installation. The card installs easily with no
user configuration needed. The PnP feature of this 32-bit Bus Master PCI
(v2.1 compliant) enables settings such as the I/O address and Interrupt
Request (IRQ) Level to be automatically set through the Windows operating
- Auto-Dial/Auto-Answer Support. The card supports the
auto-dial feature with any V.25bis device that utilizes the AT Command Set.
The card also supports auto-answer functionality with most modems and devices.
- Advanced Onboard Chip. The card utilizes the widely used
Zilog Z85230 (ESCC) chip.
- Direct Connections Supported. For direct connections to the
host, the card appears as the Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) as the host
generates the clocks.
- RS-232 Cable. One RS-232 cable is supplied with the card. The
card also supports RS-232 modem control signals, including TD, RD, RTS, CTS,
TXC, RXC, TSET, DTR, DSR, and DCD.
- Energy Saver. The card has a low power consumption rate.
- Lifetime Limited
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
CQ Connectivity Solutions
The CQ-Sync100 PCI card is sold as part of a bundled solution
with one or more of CQ’s terminal emulation connectivity solutions. These
connectivity solutions include