The CQ-Sync300™ PCI card provides high-speed communications
with true Plug and Play (PnP) capabilities. This 32-bit PCI bus compatible
adapter card is available for use with CQ’s connectivity solutions. The
CQ-Sync300 PCI card connects to any external synchronous
modem or device (CSU/DSU, Router,
etc.) with the V.35 cable that is included with the card. The card
supports synchronous communications at high-speeds up to 128 Kbps.
CQ-Sync300 PCI Features
- Windows Compatibility. The card is fully compatible with
Microsoft’s® 32-bit Windows® operating systems, including Windows 95, Windows
98, Windows NT®, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. Depending on the maximum
speed of the connection, the CQ-3770®,
CQ-3270® connectivity solutions
use the card to communicate at synchronous speeds up to 128 Kbps.
- Multiple Protocols. The card is compatible with a numerous
synchronous applications, including Synchronous Data Link Control (SDLC),
Binary Synchronous Communications (BSC-Bisync), and High-Level Data
Link Control (HDLC).
- Plug and Play Installation. The card installs easily with no
user configuration needed. The PnP feature of this 32-bit Bus Master PCI
(v2.1 compliant) enables settings such as the I/O address and Interrupt
Request (IRQ) Level to be automatically set through the Windows operating
- High-Speed Oscillator. The card is equipped with a high-speed
oscillator chip for faster clock rates.
- Full Hardware Support. External synchronous modems and
devices such as CSU/DSUs, ISDN Terminal Adapters, and Routers (FRADs, etc.)
are supported. These devices are used for analog dial-up, leased line,
T1, Fractional T1, ISDN, satellite, Frame Relay, and other high-speed
- Auto-Dial/Auto-Answer Support. The card supports the
auto-dial feature with any V.25bis device that utilizes the AT Command Set.
The card also supports auto-answer functionality with most modems and devices.
- Advanced Onboard Chip. The card utilizes the widely used
Zilog Z85230 (ESCC) chip.
- Direct Connections Supported. For direct connections to the
host, the card appears as the Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) as the host
generates the clocks.
- V.35 Cable. One V.35 cable is supplied with the card. The
card also supports full V.35 interface modem control signals.
- Energy Saver. The card has a low power consumption rate.
- Lifetime Limited
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
CQ Connectivity Solutions
The CQ-Sync300 PCI card is sold as part of a bundled solution
with one or more of CQ’s terminal emulation connectivity solutions. These
connectivity solutions include